- Product Dimensions: 2.1 x 2.6 x 2.2 inches ; 3.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IOZWC2M
- UPC: 023249090007
- Average Customer Review: 12,284 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #81 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Biotin (5000mcg) Infused with Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - 120 Veggie softgels
($0.12 / Count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- FEATURES: Biotin 5000mcg in cold-pressed Organic Coconut Oil
- BENEFITS: May help to support Healthy Hair, Skin and nails in individuals who are Biotin deficient.*
- PREMIUM: The Only Non-GMO Project Verified veggie Biotin softgel available
- QUALITY: SR Biotin is manufactured and Packaged in a cGMP certified facility in the USA. Our Vitamins or Supplements are NEVER bought in bulk or pre-bottled, ensuring the freshest ingredients.*
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: All Sports Research (SR) Vitamins and Supplements come with a 90 day Money Back Guarantee (See below for details).^
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Style: 5000 mcg
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerStatements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
IngredientsBiotin (as d-Biotin USP) Other Ingredients: Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, V-gel Capsule (Tapioca, Vegetable Glycerin, Rice Wax, Purified Water)
Compare with similar items
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
12,284 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don't take it daily, probably 3-5 times a week in conjunction with vitaFusion Women's daily gummies (5,400 mcg of biotin between the two supplements). I'm pleased with the results despite my intermittent use of the supplement. I haven't experienced skin/face/scalp breakouts like others who have reviewed the product but I don't have a high weekly intake.
30-days: I noticed there was not as much shedding after showers or letting my hair air dry and that it felt smoother.
60-days: many co-workers/friends complimented how healthy and thick my tresses looked. I started noticing about the same time my roots felt fuller and thicker.
90-days: There is a significant amount of new growth (short and somewhat thicker strands that look frizzy because they aren't long enough to lay flat), most of the new growth is between 1-2" long. I can only describe the new, fuller hair growth as an undercoat that will eventually add a decent amount of volume.
HOWEVER - there has been one unforeseen side affect of this product that I wasn't expecting - my new hair growth is SILVER. I started getting gray/colorless strands ~12 years ago but I didn't expect a dramatic increase of silver strands when taking supplements for hair growth. Correlation is not causation but it's something I have noticed and thought may help curious customers.
I will continue to take these at the current, casual rate and enjoy intended benefits as well as the accelerated propulsion into SilverFox status.