- Brown Genuine Leather Slip Thru Strap
- Round Cream Dial
- Full Arabic Numerals & 24 Hour Military Time
- Polished Silver Tone 40 millimeter Case
- Indiglo Light Up Watch Dial
- Water resistant to 30 meter (100 feet): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Watch Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
The Freedom to Choose
The Weekender collection is all about versatility. Easily switch it up with interchangeable slip-thru and quick-release straps. From leather to fabric and with a wide selection of colors to choose from, you’ve got options.
An alternative to the slip-thru straps, quick-release straps are versatile and easy to change.
Timex knows the importance of quality. The watches are created using durable materials that are made to last — such as real leather, woven fabric, scratch-resistant mineral glass and all-metal cases.
Our revolutionary Indiglo back-light technology changed how the world told time in the dark.
Chronographs are unmistakable. The Timex chronographs include a stopwatch function that can measure time up to 1/20 of a second. Each sub-dial tracks a different measurement. The extra pushers can be used to start, pause and stop the chronograph function.
Our most comfortable, versatile and effortlessly cool watch yet! These weekender essentials are designed with slip-thru straps, so you can easily change them depending on your outfit or mood. Go beyond the basics; have some fun; make a suit feel less stuffy; do the unexpected. Timex has a strap for every style.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 1.6 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00LW3RCW8
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: T2P495
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 8, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band length||8 Inches|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Special features||includes a seconds-hand, Water Resistant, Luminous|
|Item weight||2.08 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
1,462 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 1,462 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The watch features a quartz movement, meaning it will maintain time consistently and accurately for years to come with very little deviation. My watch hasn’t lost a single second. To any newcomers to watches: this author strongly recommends a quartz watch as your first watch and an automatic as your second so that you may learn to enjoy and appreciate the nuances and strengths of both. The provided adjustable leather strap is comfortable and durable on the wrist, but can be easily swapped out for a NATO or stainless steel band if desired.
Much has been made in other reviews about the loudness of the second hand as it ticks around the watch. This is extremely exaggerated. When I received the watch, I was surprised when I remembered it was supposedly a loud nusiance. The tick is so soft I can only really hear it if I hold the watch to my ear, or if the room is extremely quiet and the watch is right next to my bed.
As a first watch or even for an experienced watch collector, this is a real winner for the price. Timex has been making watches for a very long time, and for around $40 you are getting a lot of bang for your buck. I highly recommend this watch.
Specific Product Review: I'm somewhat driven to collect each and every watch in their Weekender 40mm, Weekender Chrono, and Fairfield lines. I admire the retro, minimalist flair that Timex has been pushing. It's a great watch for the price, too. The Timex Indiglo is fantastic. This Weekender and my Weekender Fairfield both have a slight shadow at the bottom when the Indiglo is engaged. That's not a problem to me as I've come to realize it's not a defect. As for the ticking sound... I love it!!! It tells me that it's a watch. It's louder than my other Weekender Fairfield but slightly quieter than the Weekender 38mm. The 40mm face speaks class, simple and elegant. The Weekender 40mm is just the right size. I stay away from the 38mm Weekender since it's too small and feminine on my wrist. The leather band seems at first too thin but it's actually VERY nice and attractive. If the band ever wears out, I'll just put on a NATO.... notice photos. As to accuracy, this Timex seems to be (+/-) 1-2 seconds off per week. I like quartz movements for their accuracy. I only ask for Timex to bring back an American made watch that's constructed to be passed down to my children; I'll gladly pay extra for Timex to get back up to Seiko or Citizen reputation. I'd love to see all stainless steel and Sapphire Crystal glass. I think Timex has a great watch for the price. I'm behind these watches 100%. Go Timex!!!!!
FYI..the leather band was fine quality, just not my style.